- February 18th, 2013 Is There a Shortage of Sales Talent?
Do you have luxury of choice when hiring? There’s certainly been no shortage of candidates on the market since the economy took a dive. Competition for a job has been high. Recruiters and hiring managers have been inundated with applicants …Read More
- January 18th, 2013 Are Top Sales People Born or Bred?
Do you have responsibility for hiring, training and developing sales talent, whether that’s Sales Directors, Client Directors, new business Sales Executives or Account Managers? Regardless of which aspect of the Sales & Marketing function you hire for, what are your …Read More
- January 11th, 2013 Video Interviews: Are you for or against?
TAKE PART IN THE SURVEY: CLICK HERE What role do video interviews have in the hiring process? Now 2013 is underway I thought it would be useful to kick off a discussion about the role video interviews will play in …Read More
- December 21st, 2012 Sales Professionals: Are You Under Valued?
CLICK HERE TO TAKE PART IN OUR SALES PROFESSIONALS SALARY SURVEY Do you think you are under valued by your current employer? Is your annual review round the corner and it’s time to negotiate a pay rise. Are you a Sales …Read More
- November 27th, 2012 What can we learn from the search for the new Bank of England Governor.
The search for what many believe is the second most important job in the country, after the prime minister, has concluded with the appointment of Mark Carney who will take over as Governor of the Bank of England when Sir …Read More
- March 30th, 2012 5 Ways You Can Impress A Headhunter
If you’ve never used a headhunter as part of your job search or don’t have one in your network you are missing out on potential job opportunities. Today’s headhunters don’t just work on retained searches, they are very well networked …Read More
- March 28th, 2012 Passive Candidates: Are They Better Hires?
Passive candidates ‘The holy grail of recruitment’. The recruitment industry is buzzing about the quest to find and hire passive candidates, but what is it about these candidates that makes them the holy grail of recruitment and do you need …Read More
- March 21st, 2012 Do Recruitment Company’s Still Add Value?
UK Recruitment market £24billion industry. Adding value is a bit of a cliche I know but in the current economic climate and with some social media pundits declaring social resourcing as the death of recruitment companies I thought it a worthy topic …Read More